Saturday, January 30, 2010
Der iz lots of kitteah cake to share!!! We are three years old today! Evfurryone can come play in catland in the basement =^_^= the fishie tank is on the main floor for your jumping and pawing pleasure. You cans take a bitey on the kitteah cake too
Mum found some furry good nips on the interweb and we has such a big stock pile all the kitteah on bloggyland can has some fur the whole day!!! Grab a baggie and dig in =^_^=
What is a purrthday wif out any kitten pixsurs?! Luna found some old pix of us to show you.
Dis one is of me, Keiko! I was a tiny fuzzay ball of cute!
Luna was bigger den me, I was the runt kitteah. Here is Luna wif her feather toy. I has the brown and golden furs, Luna has the brown and blacks.
We sleep lots! Having a nap on dis cat nip ball ring was a good spot. Now though today only one kitteah can fit on and not both at once MOL. Now it's time to get our Purrthday NOMS of holistic wet cat foods! We hardly ever get those kinds so I am furry happy! Enjoy your Caturday and be sure to stay over at our Catland for some nips-n-noms!!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
We are so happy our hooman is home wif us again. The boy hooman had to take care of us while she was gone and he never lets us on the pee-cee. In fact we decided to protest him all together and stayed in our catland in the basement most of the time she was gone. When she came homes though we came up and sat behind her on the couch while she was on the pee-cee and even became lap-cats once again! I missed a warm lap =^_^= I would like to say fangs to Puddin fur dis award!We ares happy to accept it and would like to share wif any of our kitteah furrends that do not yet have dis one! Free-fur-alls! Now there are some rules to receiving this award. First, you needs to post the award on your bloggie and link back to the person who bestowed the award upon you. Den you post 10 interesting things about your furrayself. Last, you needs to share wif your kitteah furrends to keep it going around
Bengal Fun Facts and about Me!
1. I play fetch wif milk tops
2. My fur spots go through to mah skin
3. The Bengal breed results from a cross between the endangered Asian Leopard Cat & domestic cat.
4. All Bengals must have a black or dark brown tipped tail and black or dark brown paw pads.
5. Bengal markings can develop for up to a year, sometimes longer.
6. A Bengal that possesses glitter looks as if they have been sprinkled with fine gold dust on the very tips of each hair on their coat. In the right light and angle, their coats literally shimmer with glittery gold.
7. Mah sense of smell is 14 times stronger than a hooman
8. I has about 100 different vocalization sounds. In comparison, dogs have about 10! MOL
9. We have 32 muscles in each ear
10. Did you know? Kitteah smell with something called the "Jacobson's organ", located in the upper surface of their mouths. This is what cats are using when they scrunch up their eyes and open their mouths after sniffing something intently =^_^=
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Today we is taking it EZ (how dis different from any other day we do fings we don't knows MOL) but it is nice and comfy on our couch and from heres we can see our hoomans playing der games on the Pee Cee so we ares content. The girl hooman has no car today so she has to stay here all day wif us instead of going away to yogas like usual. I duno why she goes away for yoga, she can stretch here wif me! Is still colds outside, but is purrrty!!! Here is outsides:
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
I love dis fuzzay blankie! Even rolled up it is especially comfie because it just came out of the dryer and is all warms! The Hooman was folding it to put it away but I decided to make it my afternoon bed before it could go up in the closet =^_^=
Saturday, January 2, 2010
We woke up todays to see everything all whites outside. It looks very fluffy but our Hooman says it is cold and icky. I sat on the window and the glass was colds so I deceided to go lay on our new Christmas blankie! It is warmer than my fur coat!. Enjoy your Caturday, we hopes evfurryone had a great New Year; purrs!