Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Catricks Day!!!

St. Catrick's Day
St. Catrick's Day is here, you see.
We'll pick some shamrocks, one, two, three.

We'll count the leaves and look them over,

And maybe find a four-leafed clover.

I'll try & nom green buttons on my vest,

Green for St. Catrick is the best.

I'll wear a green hat, very high,
And dance a jig, at least I'll try!



Keiko here, I are a fuzzy leprechaun for celebration of St. Catricks Day! Green is one of my best colors so I like dis day =^_^= My Hooman says it matched mah eyes. Luna and I are guarding our pot-o-gold from the evil hooman leprechaun so make sure you keep an eye on your golds too! He tried to trade us for a clover but I like my noms better.

Luna got a pawsome new clover collar and velvet hat to celebrate~! Our hooman said maybe we can has some green nips to roll around in too, I can't wait. We hope you all enjoy your St. Catricks Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 comments:

  1. Happy St. Paddy's Day to you both as well! You look great in green. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Paddy's to you too! You guys look GRRR-8 and so furry festive!!! We see you found the pot-o-gold at the end of the rainbow! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St Pats day to all my friends.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St. Patrick'a Day to you guys!!
    Looking very sexy in green costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! You guys won in both of my categories, first place in Apparel for Luna and Honorable Mention for the both of you in Spirit! Watch your email for your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you guys! You look so pawsome in those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too! You won!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you don't mind that I shared with Lynx217, the pics were purrfect for those categories!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love how festive you all are!! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello keiko and Luna! I am happy to meet such gorgeous cats! sigh.. Congrats on the St Patrick's day awards, great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings Keiko & Luna, thank you for stopping by our Blog. Both of you look very IRISH today, Happy St Patrick's Day .....& Cat Tricks Day too!=^Y^=

    ReplyDelete
  12. You two both look marvelous is green! It goes very well with your amber furs as well as your eyes! And a very Happy St. Catrick's Day to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. a furry happy st catrick's (ah, begorrah, we loves that!!) day to ye both!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute,cute pics! Happy St. Patrick's day and thanks for coming by and visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for dropping by our blog....we are really happy to meet you and look forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy belated St. patricks Day!! You guys are looking sizzlin with your green accessories. Me likey!!

    XOXOXO Puddin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy St. Catpricks Day to you.

    ReplyDelete