Monday, June 29, 2009

Out theres

Today I cried and cried. I want to go out theres... by the birdies and squirrels. Why can't I eat some grass? Mmmm nom nom nom pleaseeeeee?!?!?




After much whine I got mah way. Here I am on the fishie mat. Everything smells funny out here. I started freaking out and jumping on bugs and it was lots of fun. The dog and Luna were jealous so I made sure to come meow at them near the door after chomping some grass.

Luna got to come out when I was done. She was more scared than me and kept low to the ground most of the time. Some kids on bikes saw her in the lawn from the road and came over yelling "cheeta cat I wanna see" Luna was not amused and hissed running back into the house she even managed to get out of her harness half way before it got stuck on the water cooler. Poor Luna was a scared little kitteah.

2 comments:

  1. Chilli "flat-catted" around too the first time outside on her harness. It IS scary out there sometimes. We life in a closed garden/patio with three adjacent patios/gardens so it's quite safe. Still there's the possibility of getting trapped in a cellar and sometimes people get their bikes and leave the door to the streets open, etc. Mom always snoopervises us as much as she can when we're outside.
    Purrs, Siena

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete