Saturday, January 23, 2010
We are so happy our hooman is home wif us again. The boy hooman had to take care of us while she was gone and he never lets us on the pee-cee. In fact we decided to protest him all together and stayed in our catland in the basement most of the time she was gone. When she came homes though we came up and sat behind her on the couch while she was on the pee-cee and even became lap-cats once again! I missed a warm lap =^_^= I would like to say fangs to Puddin fur dis award!We ares happy to accept it and would like to share wif any of our kitteah furrends that do not yet have dis one! Free-fur-alls! Now there are some rules to receiving this award. First, you needs to post the award on your bloggie and link back to the person who bestowed the award upon you. Den you post 10 interesting things about your furrayself. Last, you needs to share wif your kitteah furrends to keep it going around
Bengal Fun Facts and about Me!
1. I play fetch wif milk tops
2. My fur spots go through to mah skin
3. The Bengal breed results from a cross between the endangered Asian Leopard Cat & domestic cat.
4. All Bengals must have a black or dark brown tipped tail and black or dark brown paw pads.
5. Bengal markings can develop for up to a year, sometimes longer.
6. A Bengal that possesses glitter looks as if they have been sprinkled with fine gold dust on the very tips of each hair on their coat. In the right light and angle, their coats literally shimmer with glittery gold.
7. Mah sense of smell is 14 times stronger than a hooman
8. I has about 100 different vocalization sounds. In comparison, dogs have about 10! MOL
9. We have 32 muscles in each ear
10. Did you know? Kitteah smell with something called the "Jacobson's organ", located in the upper surface of their mouths. This is what cats are using when they scrunch up their eyes and open their mouths after sniffing something intently =^_^=