Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Introdoocing Mercy!

Hello, I'm Miss Mercy. I came to live here yesterday! I know there's other kitteah here but they're being kept out but they come by and make sniffy noises under mah door and even hiss OMC how rude!
I'm frisky! I get very fluffy when I play, you like mah tail?

I like dis mousie, it runs across the floor by itself! I caught it tho and put lots of bitey on him! I get pretty fiesty and put the bitey on these Beans too, not too hard though...well least not on purpose MOL =^_^=

14 comments:

  1. You are really cute! I like that mouse too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your furry beyootiful. Sorry da other kitties hissded at you, dat is rude. Maybe dey will get used to yoo and not hiss anymore wif a little bit of time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Mercy, I'm so happy with you to move in !
    I hope you get along well with all member in your new family !
    Hug for welcome
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercy, you look like lots of fun! Binga's tail gets fluffy when she gets excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome! Everything's gonna be just great! Just give it a week or so, and they'll be your bestest friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mercy - congratulations on your new home. You look so cute with that little mousy and I am happy you are enjoying yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous and I hope the others get on well with you when you join them.. Hugs GJ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mercy, you don't seem to be having any new home anxiety. LOL. Congrats on your forever home! We hope you all make friends soon!

    -Fuzzy Tales

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello cutie Mercy, you're gonna love your home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Miss Mercy, welcome to your new home we can't wait to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Merci! Welcome to your new home, cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice to meet you, Mercy. :) i hope you like your new home but i'm sure you will. :)

    p.s. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete